Equality first half Equality first half

This seems interesting enough, but it would be better if we could see the full video before judging if you should make more.

Top Bounce Top Bounce

Game isn't bad, but it's been uploaded to the wrong Portal.

Frick & Frack- Stuck in the 90's Frick & Frack- Stuck in the 90's

Not bad. But I could barely understand what the demons were saying half of the time.

There times when the voice clips gets so low, it's not audible.
And that's with the volume turned all the way up.

1985 1985

I would enjoy this game a bit more if it wasn't for the tiny resolution, and the fact that it relies on this limited view for the gameplay. Even with the guiding arrows, it's more annoying than fun.

Not a big fan of the song that's in a constant loop either.

It's an interesting idea to make a Super Mario inspired metroidvania. Even went so far as to make a shop, transportation hub, and a menu screen to keep track of your coins (and deaths).

If it wasn't for the mentioned flaws, I'd give you a higher score.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind.

Abyssal Dream Abyssal Dream

I liked the concept. Not so much the execution.

Having to transform by pressing a combination of buttons was clunky and pretty annoying.
This is especially true in certain segments where you had to switch mid run/jump.

I honestly couldn't enjoy it as much as I'd have wanted to.
Wouldn't mind seeing a more expanded and polished version of this project.

Audio Adventure Podcast #1 A Walk Through The Woods Audio Adventure Podcast #1 A Walk Through The Woods

Pretty good. I wasn't expecting there to be sound effects but it really adds to the story.

The last bit seemed a bit longer than necessary.

Qwertfx responds:

That wasn't actually supposed to be there. I think it must have been a rendering mistake in sony vegas. I might upload a fixed version in the near future. also thanks!

Its blue Its blue

I personally like it.

But if there's something that might improve it, maybe add a character in the mix?
Like a small animal or insects flying around. Would add a bit more to it.

There's also a brush stroke on the tree leaves that looks a bit flat.

Pawsies~ Pawsies~

Why is this rated M?
I see nothing in here that warrants that rating.

urzza-kangaa responds:

I can see his nutts

Day #27 - Manuel "Manny" Calavera Day #27 - Manuel "Manny" Calavera

Gotta be honest. It's kinda hard to make out the sprite since the colors mesh too much with each other.
If it weren't for the head shape and title, I would not have recognized the character.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thanks for you feedback! I'll take a look into that for the next ones :)